- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.9k 2.9k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 840 840 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Emailing a professor for points on an exam when you want a recommendation from the professor
- 75 Can an identity provider impersonate me? (Can Facebook post Stack Overflow questions under my name?)
- 60 Why is Windows using CRLF and Unix just LF when Unix is the older system?
- 43 Should I prepare new homework exercises each year, 20% of the final grade is homework?
- 41 Can there be a copyright on negative code?
- 28 Why do some web servers still provide information on vendor and version in the HTTP response headers
- 27 Why and When to use Django mark_safe() function
- View more network posts →