A Technical Consultant with a classic car and motorbike addiction!
I do a lot of Windows, Citrix and VMware engineering but I'm always open to learning and new challenges.
West Midlands, UK
Member for 7 years, 9 months
35 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '18 at 12:31
- Server Fault 14.2k 14.2k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- The Workplace 8.8k 8.8k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Aviation 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 938 938 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 211 What should I do when my dream company is interested in me before my skills are developed?
- 143 Is using swear words for emphasis acceptable in an interview?
- 127 Is it okay to leave my original documents with a company who wants them "as insurance"?
- 112 How do civilian pilots and ATC verify that other people on the radio are who they claim to be?
- 91 Does a company have implied right to crawl my website?
- 74 How should I handle a meeting about my development, when I'm already set on leaving
- 65 Got my first job. How do I politely turn down the call for an interview by another employer?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
14 Is useful 'spam', really spam? Aug 21 '14
8 “network engineer” terminology Apr 2 '13
8 Where is the “take comment-war elsewhere” button? Apr 22 '13
8 Feature request for @downvoters contact Nov 25 '12
7 Do we need a long-form FAQ? Dec 29 '12
4 Tag removal request: soho Jul 10 '13