I recently finished up a Phd hacking bioinformatics mashups on the JVM. then i was a big data engineer at peerindex. now im a bigdata engineer at red hat.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 24 '18 at 19:28
- Stack Overflow 16.2k 16.2k 2020 gold badges8282 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Super User 481 481 33 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 349 349 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 263 263 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 229 229 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 133 How to write a Unit Test?
- 73 Why does InetAddress.isReachable return false, when I can ping the IP address?
- 72 Using Solr search index as a database - is this "wrong"?
- 65 What is the difference between getDeclaredConstructors and getConstructors in the Class API?
- 39 Clojure : loading dependencies at the REPL
- 37 How can I atomically run mvn tests (without rebuilding source code)?
- 32 Equivalent of PHP error_log for info logs?
- View more network posts →