I recently finished up a Phd hacking bioinformatics mashups on the JVM. then i was a big data engineer at peerindex. now im a bigdata engineer at red hat.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 24 '18 at 19:28
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 1717 gold badges7474 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Super User 261 261 33 gold badges55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 249 249 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 183 183 55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 154 154 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 How to write a Unit Test?
- 71 Why does InetAddress.isReachable return false, when I can ping the IP address?
- 70 Using Solr search index as a database - is this "wrong"?
- 53 What is the difference between getDeclaredConstructors and getConstructors in the Class API?
- 36 Clojure : loading dependencies at the REPL
- 27 Equivalent of PHP error_log for info logs?
- 26 How can I atomically run mvn tests (without rebuilding source code)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14