Sysadmin and developer, preferably C. One of my projects is an earthquake monitor applet for xfce and gnome, android versions exist as well.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '17 at 8:53
- Server Fault 4k 4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 316 316 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 311 311 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 243 243 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 176 176 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 preserve permission with scp
- 15 How to test if DNS information has propagated?
- 11 does adding heaps of drives to a raid 0 increase performance?
- 10 How do I pipe commands together in a debian preseed file?
- 9 How to convert from UTC to local time in C?
- 9 Do Dual CPUs Provide Fault Tolerance?
- 9 GRUB2 and kernel vga= parameter
- View more network posts →