Sysadmin and developer, preferably C. One of my projects is an earthquake monitor applet for xfce and gnome, android versions exist as well.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '17 at 8:53
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 431 431 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 376 376 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 323 323 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 186 186 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 preserve permission with scp
- 16 How to test if DNS information has propagated?
- 12 How do I pipe commands together in a debian preseed file?
- 11 GRUB2 and kernel vga= parameter
- 11 does adding heaps of drives to a raid 0 increase performance?
- 10 How to convert from UTC to local time in C?
- 9 Do Dual CPUs Provide Fault Tolerance?
- View more network posts →