I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've used most operating systems (apart from MacOS), starting with PR1MOS and then moving onto various flavours of Unix. I'm now exclusively on Windows (until a job that requires Unix comes along!).
Member for 9 years, 8 months
15 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '18 at 13:55
Top Network Posts
- 1035 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 452 Joining two lists together
- 234 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 219 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 215 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 185 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 162 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →