I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've used most operating systems (apart from MacOS), starting with PR1MOS and then moving onto various flavours of Unix. I'm now exclusively on Windows (until a job that requires Unix comes along!).
Member for 12 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '19 at 9:30
- Stack OverflowMod 128.2k 128.2k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Meta Stack ExchangeMod 97.5k 97.5k 3232 gold badges249249 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- Super User 40.7k 40.7k 1717 gold badges9696 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software EngineeringMod 38.5k 38.5k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home ImprovementMod 16.7k 16.7k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1197 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 654 Joining two lists together
- 333 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 325 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 267 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 220 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 WPF Binding StringFormat Short Date String
- View more network posts →