Denny Cherry is the owner and principal consultant for Denny Cherry & Associates Consulting and has over a decade of experience working with platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Hyper-V, vSphere and Enterprise Storage solutions. Denny’s areas of technical expertise include system architecture, performance tuning, security, replication and troubleshooting. Denny currently holds several of the Microsoft Certifications related to SQL Server for versions 2000 through 2008 including the Microsoft Certified Master as well as being a Microsoft MVP for several years. Denny has written several books and dozens of technical articles on SQL Server management and how SQL Server integrates with various other technologies.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
34 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '14 at 0:04
Top network posts
- 114 SQL WHERE.. IN clause multiple columns
- 37 Why are Denali sequences supposed to perform better than identity columns?
- 30 Efficency of stored procedures vs raw queries
- 30 On a dedicated database server, how much memory to reserve for the OS?
- 29 What standard should I follow when naming tables and views?
- 24 How to change default recovery for new databases?
- 23 Is 'Avoid creating a clustered index based on an incrementing key' a myth from SQL Server 2000 days?
- View more network posts →