Denny Cherry is the owner and principal consultant for Denny Cherry & Associates Consulting and has over a decade of experience working with platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Hyper-V, vSphere and Enterprise Storage solutions. Denny’s areas of technical expertise include system architecture, performance tuning, security, replication and troubleshooting. Denny currently holds several of the Microsoft Certifications related to SQL Server for versions 2000 through 2008 including the Microsoft Certified Master as well as being a Microsoft MVP for several years. Denny has written several books and dozens of technical articles on SQL Server management and how SQL Server integrates with various other technologies.
Member for 11 years, 3 months
35 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '14 at 0:04
- Server Fault 26.9k 26.9k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 26.4k 26.4k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 574 574 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 286 286 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 SQL WHERE.. IN clause multiple columns
- 37 Why are Denali sequences supposed to perform better than identity columns?
- 31 Efficency of stored procedures vs raw queries
- 30 On a dedicated database server, how much memory to reserve for the OS?
- 29 What standard should I follow when naming tables and views?
- 27 How to change default recovery for new databases?
- 24 Check constraint only one of three columns is non-null
- View more network posts →