I'm an Australian by birth but currently live in London. I'm a traveller at heart and I love seeing how different the rest of the world is. I'm always up for something new and interesting.
I've been playing with computers pretty much my whole life, working with them since 2000 in tech support and programming and as a full-time Sysadmin since 2006. I've been fascinated by security since about 2003 and I tend to become the default "security guy" at most places I have worked.
I enjoy all forms of sport and outdoors activities but particularly cycling, hockey, sailboarding, snowboarding, camping and Frisbee. I'm also passionate about the environment, growing my own food, cooking it and eating it.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 6 months
38 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 '18 at 9:15
Top network posts
- 112 Force dig to resolve without using cache
- 56 Do London underground drivers earn more and work less than NHS doctors?
- 46 Progression through WoW that avoids spiders
- 44 MySQL warning "IP address could not be resolved"
- 42 At what point does something count as 'security through obscurity'?
- 33 what does "***" mean when traceroute
- 29 crontab running as a specific user
- View more network posts →