Developing an automated Forex and Future trading strategy based on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci calculating them in real time by gcc C++17 from rates delivered by the C# NinjaTrader framework, managing the data with PHP/MySql and submitting the orders to the broker through FIX interface written in Java.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '20 at 20:48
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 762 762 22 gold badges88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 409 409 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 314 314 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 288 288 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Conditional use of std::lock_guard
- 19 Access JSON key containing colon and hyphen
- 17 Disable MySQL binary logging with log_bin variable
- 15 MySQL Update or Rename a Key in JSON
- 14 Eliminating Stack Exchange inconsistency when using thousand separator?
- 14 samba how to display files with colon in their names?
- 13 Why explicitly delete the constructor instead of making it private?
- View more network posts →