Developing an automated Forex and Future trading strategy based on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci calculating them in real time by gcc C++17 from rates delivered by the C# NinjaTrader framework, managing the data with PHP/MySql and submitting the orders to the broker through FIX interface written in Java.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 20:48
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 742 742 22 gold badges77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 379 379 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 294 294 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 289 289 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Conditional use of std::lock_guard
- 17 Access JSON key containing colon and hyphen
- 14 Disable MySQL binary logging with log_bin variable
- 14 Eliminating Stack Exchange inconsistency when using thousand separator?
- 13 samba how to display files with colon in their names?
- 13 Starting Apache as service quits with SIGWINCH
- 12 MySQL Update or Rename a Key in JSON
- View more network posts →