Emojineer-In-Chief, taking a break.
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE, aka sysadmin who knows systems well and programs in multiple languages).
Former Apcera Software Engineer & SRE (founding team). Former Twitter staff-level Operations Engineer. Former Google SRE. Former ISP sysadmin.
- Server Fault 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 694 694 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 490 490 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 209 209 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 How to execute shell script via crontab?
- 38 Why does '/' have an '..' entry?
- 16 Count number of bytes piped from one process to another
- 12 Gmail and Live are making all messages from my server as spam
- 12 Linux: How to use a file as input and output at the same time?
- 12 Can DNS host records be setup to create wildcard sub-subdomains
- 11 bash script - spawn, send, interact - commands not found error
- View more network posts →