I'm a network engineer with an interest in linux and BSD in general and more specifically in open source solutions for different networking services, e.g. web servers, load balancing, DDI, etc.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 24 at 9:20
Top network posts
- 26 Is it improper etiquette to ask your opponent what his/her rating is before the game?
- 15 Does a Gateway of a Subnet need to be a "real" Computer?
- 11 Bulleted list with vertical lines
- 10 My DNS record can only point to an IP address. How do I make it reach for a port?
- 9 Is static routing used in large networks?
- 8 Use same DNS name both as host name and subdomain
- 7 Exposure of hidden-master stealth DNS server on public-facing authoritative slave
- View more network posts →