I'm a network engineer with an interest in linux and BSD in general and more specifically in open source solutions for different networking services, e.g. web servers, load balancing, DDI, etc.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 24 '19 at 9:20
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges77 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Chess 474 474 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 367 367 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 279 279 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 168 168 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Is it improper etiquette to ask your opponent what his/her rating is before the game?
- 15 Does a Gateway of a Subnet need to be a "real" Computer?
- 11 Bulleted list with vertical lines
- 10 My DNS record can only point to an IP address. How do I make it reach for a port?
- 9 Is static routing used in large networks?
- 8 Use same DNS name both as host name and subdomain
- 7 Exposure of hidden-master stealth DNS server on public-facing authoritative slave
- View more network posts →