Bit of a jack of many trades with experience everywhere along the stack from UI work all the way down to a bit of electronics passing through databases, networking, assembly and so forth along the way; though admittedly I'm a bit out of date in some areas. Professionally I'm currently trying to specialise more along a database admin/developer focus while still keeping an eye on what is going on elsewhere.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '15 at 8:30
- Database Administrators 25.2k 25.2k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Super User 22.4k 22.4k 4242 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Server Fault 21.7k 21.7k 3333 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 When should I use a unique constraint instead of a unique index?
- 136 How can I optimize a mysqldump of a large database?
- 95 What is the maximum compression ratio of gzip?
- 76 Index Seek vs Index Scan
- 74 How to wipe free disk space in Linux?
- 66 What technical reasons exist for not using space characters in file names?
- 47 How to fill 90% of the free memory?
- View more network posts →