Bit of a jack of many trades with experience everywhere along the stack from UI work all the way down to a bit of electronics passing through databases, networking, assembly and so forth along the way; though admittedly I'm a bit out of date in some areas. Professionally I'm currently trying to specialise more along a database admin/developer focus while still keeping an eye on what is going on elsewhere.
Member for 11 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '15 at 8:30
- Database Administrators 28k 28k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Super User 22.9k 22.9k 4545 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Server Fault 22.1k 22.1k 3737 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 When should I use a unique constraint instead of a unique index?
- 149 How can I optimize a mysqldump of a large database?
- 97 What is the maximum compression ratio of gzip?
- 83 How to wipe free disk space in Linux?
- 77 Index Seek vs Index Scan
- 69 What technical reasons exist for not using space characters in file names?
- 49 How to fill 90% of the free memory?
- View more network posts →