- IT engineering of computer systems and networks by 2005.
- Master of computer networks by 2008.
- +12 years experience in Linux servers administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- ISP technical manager for +6 years. I mostly work with the following services/devices: Web, DNS, Proxy, Email, DB, Billing, AAA, Users access, Firewall (iptables), Routers (mostly Linux-based), and Switches.
- +6 years experience in C programming (Linux environment). This accumulates to +70 KLOC.
- Experience in some aspects of mobile operator network and GSM protocols from implemented projects.
- Java 8 & Spring experience.
- I do some coding/scripting in several languages: Bash, Perl, and PHP.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
22 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '18 at 10:21
- Server Fault 33.2k 33.2k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 994 994 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 659 659 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 296 296 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 How do I verify the speed of my NIC?
- 56 mount: unknown filesystem type 'linux_raid_member'
- 37 How to set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH in Ubuntu?
- 35 Specify the time of daily log rotate
- 32 How to ssh to a server which I can not directly reach?
- 31 Example of using named pipes in Linux Bash
- 28 Ping: sendmsg: operation not permitted error after installing iptables on Arch GNU/Linux
- View more network posts →