- IT Engineering of Computer Systems and Networks by 2005.
- Masters of Computer Networks by 2008.
Systems & Network Experience
- +14 years experience in Linux servers administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- ISP Technical Manager for +8 years. I mostly work with the following services/devices: Web, DNS, Proxy, Email, DB (MySQL and PostgreSQL), Billing, AAA, Users access (LNS), Monitoring (Nagios & Zabbix), Firewall (iptables), Routers (mostly Linux-based), and managed Switches.
- High experience in Linux firewall/routing: using iptables, ip rule, ip route, and ipset.
- Experience in implementing high availability solutions including: keepalived (VRRP), DB replication, developing/modifying services to be HA.
- Experience with virtualization solutions like Proxmox and Docker.
- Basic experience in Windows servers.
- +6 years experience in C programming (Linux environment). This accumulates to +70 KLOC in implemented projects and customization/contributions to open-source projects.
- Java 8 & Spring experience.
- PHP: Codeigniter, Yii2.
- I do some coding/scripting in several languages: Bash, Perl, and Python.
- Basic experience in HTML/CSS/JS/NodeJs.
- Experience in some aspects of mobile operator network and GSM protocols from implemented projects (SIGTRAN stack).
- Experience in using version control systems like SVN and Git.
- I don't mind looking at source code if necessary.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
23 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '18 at 10:21
- Server Fault 34.4k 34.4k 77 gold badges6363 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 669 669 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 296 296 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 201 How do I verify the speed of my NIC?
- 61 mount: unknown filesystem type 'linux_raid_member'
- 40 How to set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH in Ubuntu?
- 38 Specify the time of daily log rotate
- 34 Example of using named pipes in Linux Bash
- 32 How to ssh to a server which I can not directly reach?
- 29 Ping: sendmsg: operation not permitted error after installing iptables on Arch GNU/Linux
- View more network posts →