- IT Engineering of Computer systems and networks by 2005.
- Master of Computer networks by 2008.
- +10 years experience in Linux servers administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- ISP Technical Manager for +6 years. I mostly work with the following services/devices: Web, DNS, Proxy, Email, DB, Billing, AAA, Users access, Firewall (iptables), Routers (mostly Linux-based), and Switches.
- +6 years experience in C programming (Linux environment). This accumulates to +70 KLOC. Developed multiple highly-available time-critical core services.
- I do some coding/scripting in several languages: Bash, Perl, PHP, C++, and Java.
- Don't mind to look at source code to discover how things work especially when no or bad documentation is available :)
Member for 8 years, 11 months
20 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '18 at 10:21
- Server Fault 32k 32k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 879 879 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 811 811 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 629 629 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 296 296 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 How do I verify the speed of my NIC?
- 47 mount: unknown filesystem type 'linux_raid_member'
- 36 How to set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH in Ubuntu?
- 33 Specify the time of daily log rotate
- 32 How to ssh to a server which I can not directly reach?
- 27 Example of using named pipes in Linux Bash
- 25 Assign multiple IPs to 1 Entry in hosts file
- View more network posts →