- IT Engineering of Computer Systems and Networks by 2005.
- Masters of Computer Networks by 2008.
Systems & Network Experience
- +14 years experience in Linux servers administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- ISP Technical Manager for +8 years. I mostly work with the following services/devices: Web, DNS, Proxy, Email, DB (MySQL and PostgreSQL), Billing, AAA, Users access (LNS), Monitoring (Nagios & Zabbix), Firewall (iptables), Routers (mostly Linux-based), and managed Switches.
- High experience in Linux firewall/routing: using iptables, ip rule, ip route, and ipset.
- Experience in implementing high availability solutions including: keepalived (VRRP), DB replication, developing/modifying services to be HA.
- Experience with virtualization solutions like Proxmox and Docker.
- Basic experience in Windows servers.
- +6 years experience in C programming (Linux environment). This accumulates to +70 KLOC in implemented projects and customization/contributions to open-source projects.
- Java 8 & Spring experience.
- PHP: Codeigniter, Yii2.
- I do some coding/scripting in several languages: Bash, Perl, and Python.
- Basic experience in HTML/CSS/JS/NodeJs.
- Experience in some aspects of mobile operator network and GSM protocols from implemented projects (SIGTRAN stack).
- Experience in using version control systems like SVN and Git.
- I don't mind looking at source code if necessary.
BadgesView all badges