I started as an amateur C++ programmer, trained as an electrical engineer, worked a lot in the Microsoft stack (C#/.NET/ASP/MVC/SQL/SharePoint), and now work in Python.
- Code Review 39.3k 39.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 403 403 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Python web-scraper to download table of transistor counts from Wikipedia
- 29 My first random password generator
- 23 "Deep" header dependency analysis
- 20 How can I convert strings to an html color code hash?
- 20 Increase performance creating Mandelbrot set in python
- 20 Performance for simple code that converts a RGB tuple to hex string
- View more network posts →