I started as an amateur C++ programmer, trained as an electrical engineer, worked a lot in the Microsoft stack (C#/.NET/ASP/MVC/SQL/SharePoint), and now work in Python.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 6 at 21:24
Top network posts
- 22 "Deep" header dependency analysis
- 18 Yu-Gi-Oh cards in Python 3
- 17 Increase performance creating Mandelbrot set in python
- 17 How can I convert strings to an html color code hash?
- 14 Injecting string to 'cin'
- 14 do you think i should keep all my php functions in one file?
- View more network posts →