- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
North Providence, RI
Member for 9 years
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '16 at 17:50
- Database Administrators 13.6k 13.6k 1616 gold badges6868 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 77 gold badges4646 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 713 713 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 467 467 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 311 311 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 378 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 137 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 133 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 119 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 96 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 65 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 62 You quench your thirst. What do you do with your hunger?
- View more network posts →