I've always wondered why Server Fault (and I guess all SE sites) don't do a better job of showing questions that are interesting to me.
The site already knows a lot about me like:
- Tags I find interesting
- Tags with wikis that I edit
- Tags I don't find interesting
- Questions I ask
- Questions I answer
- Questions I comment on
- Tags and questions I vote on
And the site knows a lot about the questions:
- Questions with high votes
- Question age
- Questions without answers or accepted answers
Yet with all that information, the main page and Questions page seem a little dumb. At least it would be nice to have an "Interesting" tab that used the above information to find questions I might prefer to interact with. It would certainly beat having to click through tags or spend time searching.