I noticed that it became common to see newcomer posts with negative votes, and no comments to explain it.
Sometimes i even wonder why some good questions get downvoted without reason.
Is there a way to add something like :
first downvote for a newcomer post requier a comment.
Adding for a new user post an automatic feedback on a downvote pointing to the help to explain which mistake has been made in the post (maybe a with a popin message option, to be even more accurate)
thanks for reading.
- How to prevent gitlab autostart on boot
- Ubuntu + Postfix: Mail Log Missing
- Get the user informed on what he did wrong
- Make the user auto correct his post easily
- Prevent attacks against the first commentator about the down vote
- Prevent ghost post (post who will never be changed or checked back by the new user)
It seems like the main trouble is on the reading of the forums rules.
So what about:
- If the time between the rules are displayed and user validation is lower than 15 sec, pop a message to warn the user about it ? (and restart the cool down to prevent click right after the warn)