Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '17 at 14:38
Top Network Posts
- 171 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 131 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 94 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 81 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 68 Why are people who spend a lot of money on video game micro-transactions called "whales"?
- View more network posts →