Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '17 at 14:38
- Arqade 12.6k 12.6k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Travel 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 171 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 131 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 94 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 82 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- 69 Why are people who spend a lot of money on video game micro-transactions called "whales"?
- View more network posts →